Thursday, September 18, 2008

Toothless Wonder!

Toothless!
Petra lost a tooth early Tuesday morning while I was at work and Daddy was asleep. As many of you know, the Toothfairy has a clause -- no pick-ups or deliveries on teeth lost after 10pm. Then, Wednesday afternoon, she lost the other snaggle tooth! She has 3 cute little holes in her mouth. See?
Wonder!
After spending some extra time working with Coach Lalo on Wednesday night, Lars took our little Petra to her big gymnastics assessment this afternoon. Now Lars isn't one to give much in the way of details, in fact, his tendency is to downplay everything. But, from what he told me she got a very nice little review. The coach that does all the testing said Petra is "very strong."
Annnnnnnd . . . they moved her up another level. Good for our little girl, eh? Petra called me at work to tell me. Because I'm sometimes a bit worried that she's being pushed to do this I was relieved to hear her sound so excited. She's such an amazing little girl!

4 comments:

Jamie Payne said...

Way to go Petra! I love your toothless smile and I'm so proud that you're doing so well in gymnastics.

Mommela said...

Congratulations on your two big events, Petra! I love your room-brightening smile even more with its new toothless character. And you go, Gymnast Girl!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Petra !!! 2016 olympics is coming up and there's a lot to do to get ready.

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Way to go, Princess Petra! We're rpoud of you!