Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's all settled.

Our mini-van vs. the transmission: apparently Honda extended the warranty on our model's transmission . . . that means we pay nothing! Yay! Wahoo! ETA is 3-days.
Our mini-van vs. driver's side passenger door: someone backed into us at the Y a couple of years ago, at first there was no damage but later we realized that the door go knocked off the roller. Our local Honda service center fixed it in a jiffy yesterday.
Our mini-van vs. us: we're getting all the work done (timing belt, 90K maintenance and 105K maintenance, spark plugs, and car wash)
Me on a bike vs. mountain: I have a tendency to exaggerate very occassionally, if anyone was riding the bike to work today it would have been Lars -- as this is a normal thing for him. The VW is my work vehicle, I drove it to work today like I always do. I didn't have to bike up no stinkin' mountain. But, Lars had to take the kids to school today so we rented a mid-size car for the next few days and all is well.
Me vs. cookies: I stopped at 4-cookies total yesterday, but just ate two about 10-minutes ago because they are "healthy."
Me vs. the gate: Clearly, I won that argument and spanked that gate. Lars thinks it's hysterical, which he voiced only after showing false-concern for my well-being. In the meantime, we have retrieved my keys from the Honda dealer.

I am at work right now, hence, should be doing worky things (one of my patients has failed to attend her appointment, thus, the free moment).

All my love to all y'all.
KJB (Kelly Jelly Belly)

2 comments:

Mommela said...

If it weren't $130, I'd buy you one in a heartbeat!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/a2d2/

Ashley said...

Hi, friend of Michele Kopinski. She sent me a link to your blog, which I greatly enjoy :)