Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A year and 6-days

We've been here a year and 6-days now. I'm feeling sentimental, a little sad. I miss you all you home people. I miss you a whole lot. Things we left behind:

Fellow Scandanavians

People who made cakes for us.








Very good friends (Jess, Alex and Ella - left; Carolyn, Brian and David - below)

Loving parents (right).



Thorne (L) and Mira with Baby Mya (L-above), very good people








BFF's Soren and Jai


















Lea and Petra, buddies



I know life is good. I live a charmed life that I'm grateful for. I'm lucky to have so many wonderful people in my family's life in so many places.















3 comments:

Jamie Payne said...

Too weired! I was just wondering how long it's been since you moved to California yesterday on my way home from work. I can't believe it's already been a year! Moving so far away definitely isn't always easy. There are a lot of friends and family that we left behind in Wisconsin, but the life that we've made for ourselves in Georgia is truly amazing. I'm sure you'll all feel more settled once you're in your new home. Love ya!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Wow! I can't believe it is a year already. Yes, you left many wonderful friends and family behind...but you have many new friends and future memories in your new home. Just think...Ultimo will be the first Engstrom to be a born Californian. How exciting!

Unknown said...

You could still come back...:o)