Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hail to Kristen


Got a call from our buddy, Kristen, about 15-minutes ago. She says she's got it all figured out with the other bank, same terms and hopefully same close date. What a champ!

Talked to my friend Mike this morning, he said to me that it isn't real until those keys are in our hands. That's right, brother! Keys in hands.

I guess that it wasn't totally Countrywide's fault, when they did the initial title search nothing came up. Well, that's what they say. I'm still feeling irritable about it, you know, not being the water-under-the-bridge type.

I'm about to go sign the new purchase agreement. Keep your fingers crossed.

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Good luck with those cheating bastards.
But if it doesn't work out, you can always come home! :o)

Mama/Baby-Catcher/KellyJellyBelly/KJB/Wifey said...

Carolyn, are you offering us your master suite?

Jamie Payne said...

I'm glad to hear that there may be light at the end of the tunnel! I'm sure that you'll be closing as scheduled...with keys in hand. Keep your chin up sis...it'll all work out:) And because I didn't get a chance to comment on your last post, your children are beautiful!

Carolyn said...

Heck, I'd offer you our whole house! We'll move!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Good luck, Kel! Look for the silver lining:)

Mommela said...

FINGERS CROSSED!

Chad Rector said...

Good job - make sure you post nice things about Countrywide. Then, after you get the keys, lay in to them... :)