Monday, July 7, 2008

Back home?

4th of July
We arrived back to San Diego late last night. It was a great weekend. On the way back, we drove through LA on the 101. Lars and I both yelled and screamed with joy as we passed the Hollywood sign. Then we got equally excited when we passed the Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre (yes, spelled the French way), it was a big high rise building labeled with a bright green neon sign. Anyone find that a bit silly?

The wedding we went to was very interesting and very fun. As we were leaving the wedding, Petra turned to Lars and me and said "this is the funnest time I've ever had in San Fwansisco." Nothing like going to an old boyfriend's wedding to show your daughter a good time. Lars had a great time catching up with old friends. The kids and I were mesmerized by the number and diversity of tattoos at this wedding. Wish I had pics. It was very impressive. Oh, and the temperature in Oakland was a lot warmer, I was actually sweating.

My sister just found out that her baby #3 is a girl, you can check out her blog (see link: Our Crazy Life on right). Congrats Jamie!

At the entrance gate to Chinatown.

1 comment:

amyp said...

i wish you had pictures too :) we were bummed to have to miss brian & amy's wedding but 8 months is just too far along to be flying across the country...

congrats to you & lars on #4!