Saturday, July 19, 2008

Trying to keep my mind off things.

Annike and Soren lovin' on a baby doll.

I'm trying to keep my mind off the house (presently stable) and my pregnancy (also presently stable).

My Aunt Michele called the other day. She thought it would be a good idea for Soren to do Ultimette's first feeding of the morning since he's already up. Soren doesn't mind baby puke either, so I think I could trust him to handle any burping messes as well.

Soren's response you ask? He looked at me like I was a complete whack-nut and then said, "but Mommy, I don't have any boobies yet!" He's awesome.

And a quick belly update.

4 comments:

Mommela said...

It looks like everyone is getting into the Ultimette act out there in San Diego! Heck, I've even put on a few pounds with you!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

LOVE the photo of you and the kids. Really clever :) You look healthy and happy, Kel. Being that Christmas is creeping up on us, looks like I'm going to put my beading skills to the test. I bought a lot of cute stuff. What are the girls favorite colors? What's yours too?

Chere said...

What a cute photo of your family. Great idea!

Jamie Payne said...

Love the photo! I attempted to something similar while on vacation last week, but Jameson refused to stay put:) I love the little tummy that's popping out!