Tuesday, August 5, 2008

House Pictures (I hope)

I tried to assemble some house pictures. Not all the pics that I wanted made it in, oh well. My arms are getting tired of all the clicking and stuff. A few points of clarification: 1) the monkey room is actually a bathroom, 2) a solar tube is a tube from the ceiling through to the roof that brings natural sunlight into a room, a little like a sky light, 3) the room that we refer to as our basement is actually what some people may call a garage. Petra and Annike's room has been freshly painted, but it still needs new mouldings, a nicer door and window casings. In fact, all the rooms in the house need new mouldings and casings and doors. I'm having a hard time getting the right pictures on, when Lars gets home from work I'll have him fix this all. In the meantime you can click here for the slide show, but it may be a whole slew of different pictures. For those of you on my normal invite list, I have a couple Kodak Gallery albums going up today. They are both a bit more comprehensive.



Here's a darling picture of the sleepover we recently had. All the kids are assembled in the living room on the futon or on a spare mattress, I believe they were watching Hannah Montana.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sleepover. Maddie had a great time. We had way too much fun! Way too late!! next time you need to be there!!!

amyp said...

the house looks great! i love the color of the girls' room.

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

OMG! Thanks a TON for sending the photo slideshows yesterday. I am usually blocked from opening slideshows while at work. I was thrilled that I made it through the firewall! Your new home is beautiful. Love all the openness and wood floors. Looks like a large house with lots of room for a growing family. You'll have years of wonderful memories. Congrats!