Monday, August 25, 2008

Big feet, big surfboard, big groceries and bigger tooth gap!

So, I didn't post a pictures of my feet . . . you're just going to have to trust me. They look like swollen marshmallows.

Lars' new surfboard! 9'3" tall. It's huge. Greg Fab gave it to him after he found it. Yay!

We joined Costco yesterday. I can't decide if it was the right thing to do or not. Well, there you have it folks, a helluva lot of groceries.



Finally! Petra's tooth "came out"! Actually, Daddy couldn't take it anymore and pulled that sucker out. No tears, not my little toughie, after it was done she just took a deep breath and walked away to be alone for a moment. (Annike is laying her head on my belly in this picture, Petra is laying on top of Annike.)

2 comments:

Jamie Payne said...

I'm scared of Costco. We used to belong to Sams when we lived in Wisconsin and I always managed to do serious damage there. Now that we'll have 5 human and 2 dog mouths to feed, it may be the right way to go though. Bulk can be a good thing:)

Carolyn said...

We heart Costco, especially for diapers! We also bought our baby formula there, but you won't be needing that. Congrats on viability...but hope she keeps baking for a couple more months, at least!