Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tomorrow is ONLY a day away!

My husband and I are barely speaking because I go back to the baby delivering business tomorrow. As in the day after today. Tomorrow at 6 pm I have to walk myself out of my home, where my 4-children will be, and get in the VW and drive to work. There I will spend 14-1/2 hours at the hospital delivering other people's children. Petra, Soren and Annike will leave for school before I get home and so we will go 21-hours before seeing each other again. Unbearable.

Excuse me while I go puke.
Lars is singing Tova to sleep.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

i've got tears.

Display said...

Oh, Kelly. I'm so sorry. I know.

Carolyn said...

I have very long days now too (two of them per week) since I teach at night, where I leave in the morning and don't see David again until he wakes up. I hate it. But I am getting kind of used to it. I call every day around 4:30 and talk to him on the phone a bit. At least it won't be like this in the summer.

Good luck to you...