Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Annike's Dream

Annike leaped from her bed last night screaming. She raced through the house searching for a mommy or a daddy, frantically calling out. Here's the story, as told by her:

Tchwa-tchwa's (Petra's) dweam (dream) went in to mine. Her fingews wewe cutted (her fingers were cut). Mommy and Daddy cut them with a slingy (slinky).

I clarify with her that this was her dream about Petra.

It was Tchwa-tchwa's dream. It went into mine. The dweam was going thwough the wall. (The dream was going through the wall -- Petra slept in our bed a bit last night while I was observing her fever, our wall is connected to the girls' room wall.)


Now that is really creepy.
Soren had a screamy dream last night, too.
What does this all boil down to? Petra, Soren and Annike all have fevers. We haven't checked Tova Margie yet. Now I'll have 3-hotsy totsies at home with me, so much for my produce shopping today. And to make matters worse, my hair looks just amazing this morning. It's unfortunate that my hair will be cooped up inside the plague house all day.

1 comment:

Mommela said...

Oh no! I hope they're feeling better quickly. And your hair always looks amazing.