Monday, February 16, 2009

So much and so little

Maggie's going back to work, too. She works from home. On her recliner. Run Maggie!

The day-to-day is quite busy, and yet there is little that is bloggable. I'm beginning to be consumed with awful anxiety as my return to work date is approaching. I hate this, there's not really much to say about it either, it's just plain awful. Makes me very sad. I love being with my kids full-time. I love all the time I have with Tovita. She's so squishy. Working. Didn't win the lottery. Ergh.

My husband, on the other hand, can't wait for me to go back to work. Something about money. The deal is, though, that when I return to work the cleaning help arrives. Paid cleaning help. My husband will insist that he can be the cleaning help, but in our near 10-years of marriage he has yet to pick his own undies up off the floor. Another point that should be addressed is that I am NOT the cleaning help. Cleaning is stupid and a waste of my time. Just like working outside the home. Damn mommies having babies! Anyone ever teach them about birth control! Sheesh.
Though, if I spend too much time teaching my patients about birth control then I might not have a job anymore. Hmmmm . . .

2 comments:

Mommela said...

Sigh. Reality sucks the big one sometimes, doesn't it?

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

No lottery win here either. The Mega Millions has rolled over again. I must buy a ticket for tomorrow night's drawing. I always fantasize about winning BIG and taking care of our family so that work is an option - not a necessity. I'll take good care of you if I win!