Monday, April 13, 2009

Skepticism

There were some mutterings with my last post that Tova couldn't really sit on her own. Some people even suggested that my mom was propping her up. As if it is so hard to believe that my 4th little baby isn't as precocious as the rest of my mini-Vikings. Petra and Annike sat on their own at 4-1/2 months and both walked at 10-months. Soren sat on his own at 4-months exactly. Is it that hard to believe? So, instead of coming home after work this morning and sleeping I instead took pictures of Super Nova Baby Tova for all you skeptics, sans Gramma.

Now isn't she just about the ding cutest baby on the globe?

Sitting there all by her big ol' baby self.

Precious and cute.

Always very drooly.

Sitting. Unassisted.

In your face!

Yum!

There ya have it all you doubting-something-or-others.


Of course, sometimes she plops over.
The real problem on our Viking frigate is Tova and her eating disorder. Any advice out there for working parents who have tried everything to get cute Miss Sittin' Up to take a bottle and still no luck? I start my new day job in a matter of weeks, the deadline is upon us!!!











3 comments:

cour-ten-ay said...

I swear I see a hand behind her. Or is that Maggie's foot?

Brooke said...

Cutest baby? No. Maybe second.

Maybe now that Sanna can talk, she can tell me what I could have done to get her to take a bottle. Because I have no advice.

Jamie Payne said...

I never doubted Tova's amazing abilities...just envied them. If I were to sit Ava up and let her go, she'd end up with a concussion!! Way to go Tova...you're already proving to be an amazing little girl:)