Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Life's A Trip

We took the kids to Disneyland for a holiday gift. We got back very late last night, I kinda woke up feeling hung-over this morning. Tova nursed on Pirates of Caribbean, on a walking tour of Cinderella's Castle (TYVM), once in Fantasy Land, once in New Orleans, once in Tomorrowland, once on Main Street USA, and once while waiting outside of Splash Mountain. Pirates of the Caribbean was, by far, her favorite 'restaurant,' she's such an action junkie ya' know. Everyone else had a super-dog good time, even Lars -- who freaked me out at the beginning of the trip by trying to convince me that we had maxed out our credit card.


At the hotel, Tova was getting pumped up for her first Disneyland adventure.
Soren did The Robot in Downtown Disney.
"I'm so happy!" at the tram the next morning.


Sometimes it seems unfair to the rest of the planet that MY kids got all the looks, I suppose it's my cross to bare. It's painful.

In line for the Matterhorn, Annike came running off screaming that a "Betty" jumped out at her (it was a Yeti).

Dang! Even my husband is handsomer than all the rest. Another burden, mine alone to deal with. Try not to feel sorry for me.

"Put your hands in the air! Wave them like you just don't care!" About to speed down the track.

On the long tram ride back to Mickey and Friends parking structure -- I was wearing Lars' sweater over all my clothes, Petra was in all her own clothes, Soren was swaddled in Tova's pukey blankie, Annike was wearing my long coat. We were super tired but mostly very happy. Petra was a little rankled because she wanted to stay until midnight but the little ones were "sewiously cwamping" her style with their sorry sleepy selves.

No comments: