Thursday, October 23, 2008

List


Though she may look like her Daddy, little Petra is a lot like me. For example, she likes candy. Unique, no? Okay, another example, ummmmmm . . . Hmm?

She and Soren are on vacation right now. She's been making lists, something I do a bit compulsively, each night before she goes to bed to guide her through the following day. She's been following them, too. She's a good follow-througher.

Today's list:

1) wake-up

2) eat brefest

3) brush hair

4) get dresst

5) make bed

6) clean room

7) call friend

8) play

9) eat lunch

10) play

11) clean-up

12) pick-up Annike

13) play

14) eat dinner

15) brush teeth

16) get on jammies

17) clean room

18) read

19) go to sleep


So far this morning she's gotten through item number 7. She's at a standstill now because the friend that she called is not presently available. BTW, I've copied her spelling -- I know how to spell breakfast and dressed.

3 comments:

Mommela said...

Ooooh! I love being able to check things off my myriad lists. Such a feeling of accomplishment and control! I'm loving Petra's vacation-day list.

Jamie Payne said...

Hmmm. This must run in our family. I have lists at home, at work, in my purse, in the car and next to the bed. Some lists even link up to other lists. Oh, and I like candy too:) Hope Petra and Soren have a great vacation!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

{sigh} I really need to create more lists. Your Dad is always telling me to create a honey-do list of things for him to do on weekends. I've never been a list kinda person. I really should though...I forget why I'm walking across the room most days!