Sunday, November 2, 2008

What's happening . . .

Life is good, here's what has been happening . . .


I got to snuggle my little baby at my big baby's soccer practice while we talked about our new baby.
Petra had a soccer game in the priciest zip-code in the USA.
Bubba got some hugs from his California granddaughters.
Lars and Bubba took Soren for his first 18-holes of golf.
I'm told Soren golfed well, golfing around a 156 +/-.
Lars took Petra and Soren to the lagoon.
Soren did some nature observing with his pirate spy glass.
Dirt jumpers.
They did some wildlife stuff.
This little lagoon monster followed them home and stuck Q-tips in her facial orifices.
Our tap dancing witch.
Cowboy Soren.
All us adults dressed as ghosts, Karah's ghost wore a tiara, threw gang signs and drank vodka cranberries out of sippy cups.
Cute Kaitlyn was a candy corn.
Jeff, the dearly departed Mexican.
Janelle was a housewife ghost.
Lars was a Middle Eastern beer drinking ghost.
Mouthless.
All the little pookies.
I was the ghost who wore my children's Halloween costume accessories as they got sick of them.
I had to drag this poor girl through the street 'cuz her wegs were tiwed. I needed candy though, I was like a pushy stage mother, "you get up to those doors and say 'trick-or-treat please' and then take everything they offer you."
Maddie and Annabeaner took a break.
Lars' pumpkin, Annike's pumpkin, Soren's pumpkin and Petra's pumpkin.
Annike the Arm at her final t-ball game of the season.
Bubba helped warm her up for the big game.
"Go Sharks!"
And that, my friends, was the gist of our weekend.

4 comments:

Jamie Payne said...

Looks like a great weekend! I sort of envy the vodka/cranberry drinking ghost with the tiara:) Maybe next year....

Mommela said...

What a great weekend! LeaBee woke up with a 101 fever Friday morning and has been laying low ever since (although a little Motrin helped her rally her spirits for about an hour Friday night). Maybe we'll get to see your former hunky pediatrician at CHA today!

amyp said...

those pumpkins are awesome

amyp said...

and so are the kids :)