Sunday, November 23, 2008

Green Snot

Annike has a cold, green snot and a fever of 102. I'm doing my darndest to keep Sweet Baby Ultimette in the oven until Annike clears this junk.
Everything went well at my appointment on Friday. Mr Doctor OB was sweet and kind. The fluid is no more and no less, and therefore stable. Her NST was reactive right away. Lars had a little baby shower at work. Maggie got groomed yesterday. Petra had her final soccer game this weekend. Laundry is done. The floors need to be vacuumed, but my darling husband just walked in the door after a nice soccer game with his big boy friends so I figure he's probably all fired up to get the Hoover out.
It's November 23rd and all of our windows and doors are wide open. Humming birds are flying in and out of our fruit trees, there's a walking stick sitting in our front yard and Maggie is basking in a sun puddle. Very odd this Southern California place is, very odd.

2 comments:

Mommela said...

Keep that baby cooking! Give Annike hugs and kisses for us, and I hope no one else gets the creepy crud!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

I hope Annike feels better soon. There is nothing more endearing than spoiling a sick, needy child. Keep Baby Ulimette safe until her Big Sis is over her cold. Take care!