Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jump!



Trampoline!
It takes up half our yard but it is very fun. Bubba and Gramma got it for the kids for Christmas, we set it up on Sunday which is why I haven't blogged in a while. Well, that and I came down with mastitis and have been trying to manage it without antibiotics so I feel absolutely awful. Fortunately, Miss Pookie Pie is breastfeeding every 95-minutes and my mom and step-dad are here to help so I think we're going to pull through.
More of the good stuff when I'm pretty sure Righty isn't going to drop off my body and when I can wake up in the morning without a fever. Until then!

2 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

The first photo is awesome! Looks like you've mastered your new camera :)

Mommela said...

Thanks for making us the most unpopular parents in our house since we vetoed the earrings and refused her a trampoline of her own! [electronic smiley face] Lea can't wait to check it out when we're there! I'll have to get a better bra before I get on it.