Sunday, March 1, 2009

92-days

Tova turned 3-months yesterday. After I left for work she had a bit of a rough night. She refused any bottles Lars offered her and then started vomiting in the wee morning. Lars called me several times to update me. After I arrived home this morning, I nursed her and she seemed completely happy. Not 15-minutes later she threw up again. Lars called the pediatrician and we got her on the right path. To celebrate her 3rd birthday we took her to the beach this afternoon. She had a great time. Her favorite things were all the cute kids, watching her sisters and brother and ogling all the hot surfers . . . or maybe those were my favorite things.
Chewing on my arm.

Luxuriating against the moss on the bluff.



Soren -- photographed for one of Lars' lighting experiments.







5 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Great job with the camera, Lars!

Mommela said...

Hmmm, Tova was great while I was there, maybe we'll just have to move out. You know, for Tova's sake. It's 9-degrees out, by the way, with wind-chill well below zero. I'm sure THAT would have nothing to do with a decision to move!

Carolyn said...

Glad you are still having time to have fun! I think I would be having a lot more fun right now if I could bop over to the beach this afternoon...

Jamie Payne said...

Seriously, you and Lars produce some beautiful babies!! I hope baby Tova is feeling better and starts to enjoy her bottles a bit more. Lars did a great job taking pictures...more, more, more!

amyp said...

we are sooooo jealous - the beach looks like so much fun! and tova's cheeks are perfectly squishable :)