Thursday, June 12, 2008

Piece(s) of Cake

Front view of Annike's and Mommy's bellies. Side view of Mommy's belly. I'm not that thin, but I'm having a hard fitting the pictures in so I just gave up. Besides, it's not that often one gets to look so svelte.




I can't stop eating cake, like at this moment I can't stop and it's very good. Lars even likes the cake, let it be known he's a pie man. Maybe this has something to do with us being preggers.


On the right is Lars with his new super-rad skateboard that he just got for his 31st birthday. Unlike me, he works off the extra cake by skating.

I saw 27 patients today and not once did I have to give bad news. I love today! People seemed to start noticing my pregnancy now, too. All of their kids would ask me if I was pregnant, and by the looks of relief on my patients' faces I'm guessing they were all thinking that I had gotten a bit chubby and that their kiddo was about to humiliate me. Lucky for them! I looked more pregnant after lunch, but that was due in part to the fact that my belly had more food-baby in it than human-baby.

On the left is Petra (7)doing a back walkover. Lars is in the background making dinner (vegan stir-fry). Above is a picture of Soren (5) eating Daddy's stir-fry.
The Shi-Shi Fairy still hasn't made it to our place to collect Annike's 3-remaining binkies. I'm guessing she's busy, I'm hoping she's not assuming there is going to be some sort of parent initiative involved. Tomorrow is a "home day" for Annike and me, maybe we'll try and contact the Shi-Shi Fairy HQ's to get enrolled in some sort of 12-Step Program.

Okay, gotta fly, Annike (3) wants to build some Licoln Logs with me.



Peace to all y'all.

2 comments:

Jamie Payne said...

i couldn't say no to that sweet face either if she asked me to build lincoln logs with her. you look absolutely amazing...barely showing. i normally look like i'm somewhere in my firt trimester so my goal is to stay that way:) you have a beautiful family little sis!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

There are certain moments when Annike is captured in photo that she looks just like you, Kelly. She may have Daddy's big eyes and long eyelashes, but she looks more and more like you as she grows out of her babiness. Jamie is right... you and Lars make beautiful children! Have a piece of cake for me:)