Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Don't Call It a Comeback

It's funny. People keep emailing me and telling me to get busy with blogging again. I've been here the whole time! Hmmmm . . .
Well, anyway, here's a quick update of all that's happened since my last post:
1) Soren turned 8
2) Petra turned 10
3) Annike turned 6
4) Petra got straight A's (Annike and Soren are numerically graded)
5) Soren has developed a love of dance
6) Annike made the gymnastics team
7) we got a new nanny, sniffy sniff
8) our friends moved in with us for a bit, we got two more kids out of the deal
9) I had to go to Las Vegas without the kids (work trip) and I yearned for them every darn night
10) we got a puppy, we named her Nutmeg
11) Petra got her braces off
12) our friends moved out yesterday
13) Petra went away to camp, left me for an entire week
14) I'm still not pregnant, and since our friends moved out we're down two kids and the house feels a little lonely and very empty

Maybe I'll post again tomorrow. I love you all, thanks for the support you've given me. Saying all that nice stuff about my writing, you're the best!

1 comment:

mutterandmuse@sbcglobal.net said...

Woo hoo! We have a 4th friend moving to California so a repeat trip to you is in our future sometime.