Monday, November 1, 2010

Reconciliation

Let's make-up and be friends again, okay?

Half Dozen I've missed you, so let's give it another go around.

Since September 27th all sorts of stuff has gone forth -- and more not. I'll list a few things, but because I don't want to spoil future posts (yes! future posts!) I'm not givig it all up.

1) Annike's kindergarten teacher wants her to do 1st grade part-time
2) Petra completed a fantastic first competetive gymnastics season, made it to sectionals, where she fell off the beam (her best event) and she still scored high enough that she qualified for the State Meet coming up mid-November
3) our beloved bus broke
4) I'm sadly not expecting
5) I delivered a breech baby
6) our Mildred and Thelma still have not laid one darn egg
7) we were completely surrounded by howling coyotes last night
8) Tova uses the potty with 50% accuracy
9) Lars and I went on a date
10) Soren is no longer damaged goods . . . (see next post)

3 comments:

Mommela said...

Welcome back! We've missed you!

Carolyn said...

I still check almost every day...so rest assured your posts get read. :o)

Jessica Kander said...

Woohoo! I've been longing for an update :) So glad y'all are doing well.