Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I would never . . .

I would never bore you with annoying pictures of my kids in Halloween costumes. How irksome is that? To look at pictures of other peoples kids, as if they were cuter or more special than your own. Plus, it's really hackneyed. I mean, for crying out loud, I'm striving for originality here.

Keeping that in mind, the following may or may not be my children just prior to pillaging the outer reaches of the globe/subdivision on their most recent Viking exploits.

I absolutely cannot say with certainty that I clearly or vividly may recall when this picture might have been possibly taken. Really, sort of, I can't exactly particularly remember.

Besides, Halloween was quite some time ago. I only bother to bring up current events.

1 comment:

Mommela said...

Oh my! That littlest Viking can still squeeze into her Norwegian dress? The wonders of wool!

You've got a fine bunch of Vikings there, Kel!