Friday, September 25, 2009

The other day, while picking Soren up after a whole day of school, I noticed something a little quirky about his wardrobe. At first I thought it was a theme day at school, but then I noticed none of the other children were dressed like him. Then I realized that my Main Man had committed a major wardrobe gaffe and I needed to get home pronto to document it on camera and share it with the public, loving and supportive mother that I am.

Step One: Engage him in idle conversation while snapping pictures of his sweet, winning smile.

Step Two: Zoom out just a scooch, act non-chalant as you take pictures of the evidence.
Still don't see it?


Step Three: Lovingly point out to your son that his shorts are on backwards, complete with plum jam stain from his PB&J at lunchtime.


Step Four: Take pictures of him on the floor, laughing his brains out.
Now that's just dang funny, ain't it?

3 comments:

Mommela said...

Man, that Soren is a great guy! I appreciate his spirit of fun and his ability to laugh at himself.

Carolyn said...

Wow, is he growing up! And he sure does look like his daddy. Right down to the backwards shorts.

Jamie Payne said...

Love it! Jameson puts his clothes on backwards all of the time...usually it's his underwear. That can not be comfortable!