Friday, June 5, 2009

Courtesy of yo' mama!

In preparation for Soren getting his photos taken tomorrow with the rest of his Hip Hop dance class I cut his hair in the backyard. I chose the backyard, as opposed to our usual kiddie salon, because Lars is eternally griping about the cost of a silly old haircut. Not that Lars would know about real costs of haircuts, Lars doesn't get haircuts unless GymFriendJen does them for free in our neighbor's yard. Enough! Enough about Lars! This is about Soren and the nice-right haircut his ol' Mamasita gave him today.
Such a handsome fellow, talking to his daddy about crystals.

While I was cutting his hair, he told me all about leaf fish. How those tricky leaf fish can hide from predators quite easily because they look just like a regular old leaf. Neat, huh?


Anyway, I'll say that haircut went pretty well . . . don't ya think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad! Paul cut Max's hair back in September. He butchered it so badly, I've forbid him to get anywhere near Max's hair with scissors.

Mommela said...

Heh heh heh! I cut Rich's hair regularly--a #2 blade all over his noggin. And congrats on getting the camera fixed (or at least finding the old one)!